29 Apr 2015

Hilmy causing drama at the soup kitchen!

Dollywood socialite Hilmy (emmahunt4) who we've spotted just yesterday looking diva-esque as always has caused some drama at the local soup kitchen today. Due to cheating the customs at DWA, Dollywood Airport, she was forced to pay downright ridiculous sum of 2000 $ and work at the local soup kitchen for dolls in need for 20h. As much as Hilmy prooves sense of fashion with her everyday outfits, I wonder what was going through her mind when choosing an appropriate (!!!) outfit for working at the soup kitchen.

emmahunt 4 (Hilmy)

The local responsible sent her home straight away, telling her to "wear something reasonable".


1 comment:

  1. :Dooooo I am a chef but I was wearing something very reasonable =D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me more, tell me more!